Longflo Air Cleaner, BJ8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Longflo Air Cleaner, BJ8
From: dgschwind@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:03:50 +0000
Hello Listers,
    I'm in need of a little advice. I purchased two LONGFLO air cleaners for
the HD8 carbs and have them installed. On the mounting plate, there are six
holes. Two for attachment and two for "pressure balancing" I've been told.
There are also two larger holes on each mounting plate. One is for the
crankcase vent and the tube supplied fits nicely. The remaining holes are open
to the outside. Is that correct as they are not filtered?
Do I plug these or leave them open? There was one black plastic plug with each
of the filters but they do not fit in any of the holes. Please let me know how
to complete this installation. Thanks in advance,

DON   BJ8   Pandora