RE: Alternative fuel pump

To: "'Alan Seigrist Blue 100'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Alternative fuel pump
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 04:01:13 -0700
Alan,

You are absolutely correct. The gray round bodied ones are quieter than
square.  Not as nice as the one you pictured though (price matters).

Thanks for pointing this out.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org
VP/Events Director GGAHC  www.goldengatehealeys.com