Re: Colorado 100/4 on the road: fuel filter question

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Colorado 100/4 on the road: fuel filter question
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:22:36 -0500
When I got my car it had a lot of muck going through the system, I added a
filter by cutting the metal line as it comes up to the carbs.

I actually wish I hadn't done that now, but it seemed like a good idea at
the time.

If I had a do over I would put it between the tank and the pump, you might
still have to cut the metal line, but you get the gunk before it reaches the
pump, and the stock look under the hood is retained.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1