Friday Funny

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funny
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:20:06 -0400
The Broken Lawn Mower (Different story, same moral.)

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife
kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But,
somehow I always had something else to take care of
first, the Healey, then fishing, playing golf,
always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the
tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of
sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time
and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute,
and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush.

I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might
as well sweep the driveway."

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always
have a limp.

Moral to this story: Marriage is a relationship in which
one person is always right, and the other is the husband.