Re: Vapor Lock

To: Tom Felts <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Vapor Lock
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:13:15 +0100
Don,

I'm not sure if this is the same problem, but until last summer I was getting
vapour lock problems on my 57 BN4 as the engine started to get really warmed up
on hot days . In the end we fitted a metal heat shield behind the carbs to
protect the fuel line from the engine generated heat. Now it's fine.

Peter Dzwig