Re: BN1 Split Dash Question

To: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: BN1 Split Dash Question
From: "Craig and Sue Rice" <craigsuerice@iquest.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:08:49 -0500
John,
An extruded rubber piece was located between the facia and instrument panel
on BN1's up to Body Number 1854 (Car/Chassis Number not known). My BN1, with
all of it's original sheet metal, purchased new by my Father, has this
rubber piece. Body Number 1457, Car/Chassis Number BN1L 150907 was built on
14 January 1954. I'm using my original rubber piece. Don't know of any
sources except you might find a similar shape in a extruded rubber catalog.
Has anyone done this???????
Craig Rice