Re: BN1 Split Dash Question

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>, <craigsuerice@iquest.net>,
Subject: Re: BN1 Split Dash Question
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:42:06 -0400
Bill,

No, they are not the same at all. The filler valance panel to shroud is a
solid black round section with a flat "tail", the tail pinching between the
panels and slotted appropriately for the screws.

The black moulding between the main fascia panel and instrument pod is the
same section as the overrider to main bumper bar. It just needs to be
slotted out on the inboard side for clearance where the weld tabs are on the
instrument pod. These inside notches are not seen when assembled.

Rich Chrysler