..."and retrieve the pins."

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: ..."and retrieve the pins."
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:06:41 -0400
I have to say, this may be the understatement of all times.B  The quote refers
to the passage in the workshop manual that describes how to remove the shift
lever.B  After drifting the pins into the ball of the shift lever it appears
the only way to "retrieve" them is to drill them out.B  If any of you have a
short cut for this, let me know....Please.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8

AOL at AOL.com.