Re: [Healeys] Napa, Pumps, and Filters (sort of long)

To: "'Norman Cay'" <normcay@volcano.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Napa, Pumps, and Filters (sort of long)
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:20:05 -0600
I had one of the metal ones fail after 15 years but the plastic bodied
one only lasted 8 years.  I am currently running a Carter 4070
w/regulator but it is loud until the engine fires up.  I have heard a
lot of good reports on the PRO-60SV which can be ordered on-line thru JC
Whitney.

http://www.facet-purolator.com/mcl/media/technology/hd_pdfs/Gold-Flo_she
et.pdf

HTH,