Re: [Healeys] Fly Wheels

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fly Wheels
From: Bill <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:48:23 -0700
Hi Bill,

First, let me congratulate you on your years of driving experience.  We
have a 100 YO in our club who, 2 years ago, finally turned the steering
wheel of his one-owner BN1 over to his son.  So, you still have a ways
to go!

Actually, I run my timing to just barely before it pings.  But, mine is
just a driver so I cheat a little bit using a gear reduction starter :-)

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA
BN1 #663