Re: [Healeys] Cockpit Insulating revisited

To: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@roadrunner.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cockpit Insulating revisited
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:51:45 -0500
Thats very inexpensive compared to the $199.00 I paid for a box of Dyn.
Extreme to cover my car.   I may put the remaining sheets on the inside of
the bell housing cover as you suggested.   I just hope the tarry , sticky
side will stand up to the heat generated in there.

I will probably be long gone before that becomes a problem.

Mark