Re: [Healeys] valve stem seals

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] valve stem seals
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:57:58 -0800
I have been using Clevite # 216-1143 valve stem seals for years.  They fit
right over the top of the stock valve guide and just barely fit inside the
inner spring..  I just bought some seals identical to the Clevite seals from
the local NAPA.  For some reason, they could not get the Clevite seals, but
crossed-referenced to another brand (I think Fel-Pro) which were identical.
I think these seals are actually for a 2.8 L Chevy.

John Snyder