Re: [Healeys] Add overdrive

To: caddi5@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Add overdrive
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:44:37 +0800
Mitch -

You are best to just get a complete used gearbox O/D unit and put that in.
There are alot of them around and they aren't that expensive at the end of
the day.

The gearbox mainshafts on OD / non-OD models are different lengths, which
means to put on the OD you have to find an OD mainshaft to begin with then
you have to rip apart and rebuild the whole gearbox to put it in even before
you put on the OD unit itself...

Alan