Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Clutch Swap

To: <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 Clutch Swap
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:23:57 +1100
G'day Mike

My understanding is that it should go together without a problem. However
best to check with experts like Norman Nock to make sure, especially if it's
compatible with the BN2's mechanical levering system.

Mine's hydraulic and nothing like a standard Austin-Healey at all.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia