Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

To: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>, shop@justbrits.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:34:20 -0500 (EST)
Whoops !!  Yes they can.  I downloaded the text and photos, saved the photos at
the original high resolution, made lower resolution copies of the photos, and
then created a 12 page MSWord document of Lin's article.  I also created a pdf
version which has been sent to Lin as a Thank You in appreciation for his
efforts.  He may make a copy available.

  I find his car to be a gorgeous creation and the hardtop job very well done.
That he provided a writeup of his efforts to the Healey community is enormously
appreciated.  My vested interest is that I have two BT7 hardtops awaiting
restoration.

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 BT7 MkII

John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net> wrote:
  Ed is correct. I successfully downloaded the text but the photos are
protected and cvan not be downloaded.
John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ
www.healey6.com