Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

To: "Al Malin" <amalin@mac.com>, <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:10:55 -0500
They will probably get this done with all "deliberate" speed. Kind of like
building a road in North Carolina.

New interchange is being built on I-77, simple diamond construction. Grading
is done, even the base coat of asphalt is done. They say that it should be
completed by July, 2009. Of course this is before they begin the contract
extension process!!!

Bob Johnson
BJ8