Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

To: Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:11:30 -0500 (EST)
Hi Simon;

  A copy of the pdf file I did for Lin is attached.  At only 3.6M you should
have no trouble opening it.  It is also available on John Sims web site:
  www.healey6.com  under the Technical section.
  If you want a real treat, check out Lin Rose web site of his entire
restoration: http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Home.html   Lin has
done a beautiful job.
  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7

Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk> wrote: << I love the content but
found the file tricky to work with. I cannot, for the life of me, get it into
pdf format. Does the first two pages, says it's done and gives up. It's a big
old file! >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Hardtop restoration article by Lin Rose.pdf]