Re: [Healeys] gas additives

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] gas additives
From: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 08:53:15 -0700
Alan:  True, my Healey will diesel occassionally but not always.  Usually when
hot after a long run.  However, that problem was solved long ago by shutting
down in gear and releasing the clutch.  I do not consider it economically
adventageous to spend ten to twenty cents more per gallon to solve such a
simple problem.  I haven't worn out a clutch yet.  Just call me 'frugal' -
spelled c-h-e-a-p ?

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031