Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:17:36 -0400
Very simply, PB Blaster is probably the best loosner made. I have yet to run
into anything that stuff will not break thru and loosen (given sufficient
time). I had a fifty plus year joint on a threaded steel water line that I
used it on and it almost spun off by hand after spraying it and leaving it
overnight. The damn stuff is great.
No financial interest, BUT I WISH I HAD ONE!
Bill
BJ7

> From: ktaplin@prexar.com> To: healeys@autox.team.net> Date: Sat, 17 May 2008
05:12:48 -0400> Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)> > Now that we know all we
will ever need to know about WD-40 what's the story> on PB blaster?> > Re:seat
belts. Does anybody think it might be imprudent to belt yourself into> a
vehicle that does not have rollover protection?>