Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry

To: "Leonard Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:39:05 -0700
My two cents

I got mine today, and replied back as to which of my Healeys he was
interested in, the 100S, the Silverstone or the Westland?   I also mentioned
I have had them for years stored in my barn, they're not listed in the book
and did he have any idea what they might be worth?

This is in my opinion, NOT someone searching for a specific car for himself
but rather an opportunist looking to buy and resell a Healey or Healeys.
Not the intent of our resource book.

Flame away.

Curt