Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry

To: "'Leonard Hartnett'" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, "'Healey Mail
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 05:11:45 -0700
Len,

I got mine yesterday and promptly called Peter.  He responded with "too
expensive for my pocketbook" when I offered my 1960BT7 driver for $42K.

I tossed the letter when he turned down my price.  Hard to tell what address
list he is working from.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org