Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry

To: MBran89793@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Mail Enquiry
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Marion,

Not to you directly, but more generally .....

Why would you all be so shocked about someone asking if your car is for
sale?  I dont understand the general 'just trashed it' philisophy of
many listers.

He is just another car dealer trying to find a car anyway he can. We
have all put out addresses out there by choice, and should expect to be
contacted from time to time by folks for Healey reasons - that is why
we did it.  If you do not want to be contacted by anyone about your
Healey - dont advertise that you have one in the public domain - its
that simple isn't it?

Car Clubs are about mass communications and putting it out there - not
about privacy and hiding in the corner.  We all need our own filters
that we apply based on our own wishes - credit cards or healeys.

My position - the more the demand for Healeys the better - the Club is
here to prolong the marque.

Best, Robert.

If you all
--- MBran89793@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, I received a letter from him on May 27.
> Needless to say I was shocked at his letter until I saw the email
> chatter
> related to Peter Kumar letters.
>
> Marion Brantley
> BJ8-Blackie