Re: [Healeys] Burbling exhaust

To: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Burbling exhaust
From: "Gary R. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:00:28 +0000
When I bought my first BJ8, new from a dealer in the late 60's, I was told
that in perfect tune, you could start the car, in 4th gear direct, no foot on
the clutch or accelerator and she would pull away from that dead stop with no
pressure on the accelerator.  I tried it once, and decided that my car was not
in perfect tune!
GsryB