Re: [Healeys] Again with the BN6 Flasher Relay

To: <f9cougar@yahoo.com>, "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Again with the BN6 Flasher Relay
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:53:08 -0400
John, when I do repairs like that I use a short bit of copper braid in order
to form a flexible connection between the soldered points. You can make a
braid from some shield from shielded microphone cable or coaxial radio
cable, or use a length of Solder Wick, which you can get at a radio supply
house.

 Or, tell me how much you need and I'll send you some in the mail.

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm