Re: [Healeys] Good Front Shocks (Upper "A" arm assemblies) for BJ8

To: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>,<Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Good Front Shocks (Upper "A" arm assemblies) for BJ8
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:41:40 -0500
Dave,
         There are no bushings in the shocks. We machine for and
install bushings, however, and can do that for you. We also install
true radial lip oil seals that run on our custom manufactured
stainless steel sleeves pressed onto the shafts that will keep the
oil inside and lubricating the bushings.
         Contact us and we can rebuild your shocks,or de-commissioned shocks.

Peter C
========