Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

To: "Al Fuller" <al@bighealey.org>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:54:57 +0800
But I have a question...

When I bought my apt. in San Francisco I paid less for the apartment
than the previous owner.  That meant that the first year the assessed
rate was higher than I should have paid and then the SF city owed me a
refund of about $1,500 after the first year where I had to overpay the
tax.

It took me about 2 years, and placing about 20 midnight phone calls
from Hong Kong to finally get the refund check.  The final person I
finally got a hold of was some SF bureaucrat that told me "well it's
about time you called me - this check has been sitting in my desk
drawer for about 18 months because I didn't know where to send the
check."  Of course, if this jerk had just looked at the SF Tax website
online they would have seen my Hong Kong address on the bloody public
website and that would be the same address they send my property tax
bill to every year, which of course if I pay one day late I have to
pay 10% in penalties, but if they pay me 2 years late somehow or
another it's my fault.

But hey, disfunctional government unable to provide even basic
services to it's tax paying citizens is far less important than giving
hand outs willy nilly to the homeless that crap in the streets and a
sleazy mayor who hands out illegal marriage licenses to gay couples
simply to get the media on his side so they ignore the fact that he's
a complete slime ball, so much so that his super duper hot ex wife
left him because she couldn't handle the sleaze and now she is simply
the smokinest hot anchorwoman in US news ever - Kimberly Guilfoyle on
FOX.   Did I mention she is way hot?

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1