Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

To: rdavies1@cox.net, Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants
From: Robert Larson <robertlarson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:34:23 -0400
It can be taken to the next level.   I have an account just to handle
bills.  I automate that as much as
possible.  I get a statement that tells me how much a bill is and when
it will be taken.  They take it
on the due date,  which is the last date.  The "float" is mine to keep.
   Some items that can't be
automated with a direct withdrawal go to a credit card which itself has
been automated to the account.

A deposit into that account is also automatic. I keep about an extra
months of funds in the account
just in case.   Nothing is ever late and no expense or hassle on my
part.  Maybe twice a year at most I
might adjust the balance on the account.  I'm down to 2 checks with
credit cards that I use and vary
widely in the monthly amount.   Even with those the "minimum payment" is
automatic.   The worse case
is if I don't then pay the full balance on time I could pay a finance
charge but no late penalties or default
risks. .

I like free and no hassle!!     Works well with all except for me I
don't want  PayPal in my accounts. I
insulate  myself from them by using a credit card with those that insist
as that for a method of payment.

Bob