Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants
From: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:44:16 -0700
Al, and Len's 1 cent story remind me of mine also.  Annheuser Busch and
Walgreens have been sending me an 8 cent and 4 cent quarterly dividend
check for years from some fractional shares (less than 1 share) that I
still own following the sale of my stock in these companies.  I called
them and asked them to sell the fractional shares and send me the
proceeds.  They each said this would require me to pay a $10 service
fee, more than the fractional shares are worth.

I also dutifully deposit the 8 cents and 4 cents in my bank account each
quarter and say thank you, as I don't think I should have to pay them
each $10 to get less than $5 of my own money back.

This list is so therapeutic.  Just when you think you are alone with
your Healey problems or whatever, you are reminded there are other poor
souls out there in the same situation.

Russ Staub
'56 BN2
'67 BJ8