Re: [Healeys] Fwd: MORE Sebring 3000's

To: "Eric \(Rick\) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: MORE Sebring 3000's
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Sweet!  Correct me if I'm wrong but the serial numbers on these cars are
sequential right?  If so, this car and mine are only a few #s.  It's the
closest one I've found to mine thus far.  Is it too much to hope for some
residual value to carry over?

  Cheers & Happy Weekend,
  Carlos Cruz
  '60 BN7

"Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net> wrote:
  Somewhere I have a copy of the spec sheet from the 4th one that went
to Canada.

Here is a website with the specs typed out:

http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/austinhl/a76686/a76686ss.htm

Wilko