Re: [Healeys] Lucas Generators

To: sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas Generators
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:36:00 +0800
Yes, and don't forget that the wires between the Generator and the Voltage
Regulator can carry some crazy loads - enough to fry the contacts inside my
RB350 on more than one occasion.

The wires coming out of an Alternator will have already passed though its
internal voltage regulator, so it will be much more steady load on this
wire.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1