Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover,

To: "grantlyon@myway.com" <grantlyon@myway.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Stuck water outlet cover,
From: Philip Rittenhouse <philritten@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:19:10 -0700
I had the same problem. It was the gasket that had basically glued the
thermo cover to the head. I used a putty knife to wedge into the
little space and remove some of the gasket, then rock the cover back
and forth by tapping on one side then the other (and use the knife)
until it's loose. Then I stuck a big blade screwdriver in there to pry
it off.

Phil