Re: [Healeys] BN1 - Wiper Arm Advice (A90)

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 - Wiper Arm Advice (A90)
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:32:16 +0100
Alan

You might have difficulty in finding these but service parts were
available that adapted the plain shaft to a serrated fitting as on the
BN2 and beyond. This allowed later arms to be fitted to earlier cars.

The benefit of these was that they were clamped onto the plain shaft by
screws in the side of the adapter. With these it was possible to file
flats in the plain shaft if the screws were not enough on their own.

Regards

--
John Harper