Re: [Healeys] Conversation with Dave Russell

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Conversation with Dave Russell
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:57:48 EDT
Thank you Michael.  One of my greatest regrets, car wise, is that we  didn't
make our planned threesome appearance at the Rendezvous with our Sister  BN2
LeMans.  Although I'm glad David made it.

David, please take care and again, know that we love and pray for you,
Marlene and your family.

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO

Ps...David,like Michael, I have joined the Vintage Racing scene and am
enjoying myself immensely.  I have been alternating between a 63 TR 4 and a
superb
61 Bugeye.