Re: [Healeys] CA AB 3053

To: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] CA AB 3053
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:40:05 -0500
Len and others.

There is a chance I MAY be moving to Modesto sometime in the next
year.  I have seen many of these posts in the past talking about CA
regulating the hobby.  Is California heading down a path that would
make it unfriendly to classic car owners, or are these bills more of a
nuisance?

If ownership of my Healey would become a great burden if we lived in
CA, especially if it was taxed and regulated to the point I couldn't
enjoy the car, I would have to consider that before accepting a job
out there.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."