Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!

To: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:55:11 -0700
Ed, let's put it this way.  The back doors and the rear window have limo
tint (the darkest available) and the front windows have 50% tint ON TOP of
the factory tint.
The key here is A: don't be an asshole,  B if you get stopped, roll the damn
windows down while you are stopping, and C keep your hands visible.

By the letter of the law, my windows are illegal.  But in practice it is a
non-issue.