Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!

To: "'Richard Ewald'" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 20:00:33 -0600
Richard,
Just for the record my experience is recent as in the last week and
happened in the state of Nebraska and that is one reason the article hit
home.  Street racing is probably prevalent in my state as well but I
truly try to follow the law and know that there are bad cops that abuse
their authority as well as good ones that are just trying to enforce the
laws of the state.  I just had an extremely bad experience over a minor
class V misdemeanor violation.  I have decided that I will just pay the
tickets instead of removing the tint as this was my first fix it ticket
since moving to the state in 2005.  The fix it ticket was given in
another city and I have never had any problems in my hometown.  You
truly need to be aware of the laws in your state or you just may be in
for a big surprise when you least expect it.
Don