Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] An interesting read !!!
From: "Fred Wescoe" <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:04:33 -0400
Everyone here is correct.

My Audi has limo tint and the front windows have 50% tint.  The car also has
three antennas on the back and New Jersey plates.

I have been stopped several times, in different states, and I have always
rolled down all the windows (even in the rain), turned off the radio, kept
both hands on top of the steering wheel and used "sir" when I opened my
mouth.

I inform the officer that my registration and insurance card are in the
glove compartment and ask permission to take my right hand off the wheel to
open the locked glove compartment.  Using one hand, I open the glove
compartment and allow the officer to look in and then I get the papers out.

I have never gotten a ticket because of the tinting!

Fred
63 BJ7