Re: [Healeys] Found some good upholstery glue!!!

To: "'Freese, Ken'" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>, "'healeylist'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Found some good upholstery glue!!!
From: "Chris Masucci" <csooch1@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:41:52 -0600
Hi Ken,

Yes you are correct, there are two versions of this stuff.  The lightweight
version is good for headliners and the stuff I am using is good for heavier
material where you really need it to stick, and bleed through is not a
problem.  One always has to find the right product for a given application.

Cheers,
Chris