Re: [Healeys] electrc fan vs. belt drive

To: "Eric (Rick) Wilkins" <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] electrc fan vs. belt drive
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:22:15 +0100
I just see I made a mistake, I ment an electrical water pump or fan.
Sorry for the confusion. Degeneration of the gray cells I am afraid.
I just want to keep it simple. Anyway the efficiency of electromotors
and dynamo/alternators are fairly high (around 80-90%), so for ease keep
them at 100%. Things automotive from the 50's ae not very accurate anyhow.
Kees Oudesluijs