Re: [Healeys] Falcon Exhaust Problems

To: "'David Schweninger'" <quenty@ntelos.net>, "'John Sims'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Falcon Exhaust Problems
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:52:23 -0700
Dave,
Add another happy Falcon camper to the mix.  I put mine on my BN4 in a
couple of hours as well a couple of years back.  I had to cut about half
an inch off one of the tail pipes where it mated with the muffler for
correct fit and used muffler compound to seal it up but other than that
it fit like a glove.  Blew fiberglass out the back for a month as well.
Don
57' BN4