Re: [Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?

To: "john close" <f9cougar@yahoo.com>, "John Vrugtman"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?
From: "Mackie, Stephen" <MackieS@bsd405.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:35:20 -0700
My first car was an 1967 Austin Healey Sprite Mark IV. Forty years later
I still have and enjoy it. It is a part of me now. Last year I acquired
a 1962 Austin Healey 3000 Tricarb and with the help of friends and my 11
year old daughter managed to get it started. It's a great car. She loves
both of the cars and helps me fix and maintain them. I wish my 15 year
old son was as enthusiastic. Her small hands and good eyes have also
been especially useful.
Steve Mackie
Seattle WA..