Re: [Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?

To: Jerry Costanzo <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:42:55 -0400
Jerry,

You are absolutely right in that many times 4 hands are better than 2.  So good
to hear that your wife is such a help with Healey work.  Would you please
supply me with a contact number for her?  Does she have any quirks or work
requirements that I should be aware of before we start on some work?  Does she
work weekends?  Would I be expected to feed her and supply her lodging?

:)
Keith Pennell