Re: [Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 4 hands are better than 2 ?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:23:43 -0400
When my son was little, he'd be pretty keen to help work on the Healeys
coming and going in the garage, although I wouldn't let him touch other
people's cars. He'd be into the Healey books and club magazines, etc.
soaking everything up. He'd also listen intently to conversations with car
guys around the garage. A few times, as a budding artist, he'd sit on a
stool in the garage and sketch what was there at the time...the whole scene.
We've luckily saved a few of these and cherish them.
Anyway, the years went by and all this evolved into his currently working at
Heritage Upholstery in North Vancouver, B.C. In fact if you've had component
pieces built up and trimmed by them in the last few years, he probably built
them.
I sure miss that second set of hands to help here from time to time.

Rich Chrysler