[Healeys] =?utf-8?q?It=E2=80=99s_SpringThing_time!?=

To: bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com, bluegrass_newsletter@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Healeys] =?utf-8?q?It=E2=80=99s_SpringThing_time!?=
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 11:52:52 EDT
Call to the Post! Itbs SpringThing time!
Webre  headed down the homestretch as we prepare for SpringThing 2009: Back
to the  Bluegrass. Please take a moment to visit _www.BluegrassClub.com_
(http://www.bluegrassclub.com/)  to download a  Registration form. This year
is once again about VIP experiences and a leisurely  pace that you decide how
much you do while here.
On  Thursday evening we will gather for a night of fun, games and awesome
Bluegrass  hospitality. Friday morning is a quiet and slow morning. This is a
great  opportunity to take an excursion out to one of Louisvillebs amazing
museums or  arts districts. Some suggestions include: the Louisville Slugger
Museum, the  Frazier International History Museum and the Muhammad Ali
Center. Our thriving  historic NuLu corridor offers original shops and
restaurants and is a perfect  place to spend a relaxing afternoon. Or join our
very
own Adam Burckle in his  garage for donuts and coffee to kick some tires and
see his magnificent and  diverse collection. After that, join us at
Churchill Downs for a seat on  Millionairebs Row and a grand buffet. A full
docket
of races awaits you, as well  as a sneak peak behind the scenes!
On  Saturday morning we wake and begin our journey to Georgetown. Along the
way stop  and experience a true Kentucky winery with a free tasting and
tour. Once youbve  arrived at your destination and freshened up, enjoy some
incredible private  horse farm tours. Old Friends is a retirement village for
thoroughbreds that is  sure to please and offers free tours. Jordan Farms is
a quaint and quiet farm  with serene landscapes and great photo
opportunities; this is a self-guided  visit, and free of charge. On Saturday
night bring
your dancing shoes as we take  over the Kentucky Horse Park. Our evening
includes tours and movies of the horse  park facilities as well as a full
buffet and hayrides. After dinner stick around  for the live clogging lesson!
We  hope youbll join us for this great adventure in the Bluegrass!
Benjamin L.  Moore
ben.moore@mac.com
502.797.5652

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!