Re: [Healeys] Overdrive failure

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overdrive failure
From: Bob Johnson <bjsbj8@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:14:41 -0400
A guy I know (but I won't say who) had this problem. He checked his
transmission oil level and found it dangerously low. When he refilled
to the proper level, the problem went away.

Bob Johnson (in this case also known as Obvious Man)
BJ8

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Dave Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
wrote:
> Peter,
>  While I don't know it all, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.
>  Your description of it re-engaging with diminished RPM's  and visa-versa
> says the kick down switch is improperly adjusted, but after the rest of the
> symptoms are stated I would say that the rings on the accumulator piston
AND