Re: [Healeys] EPA Takes First Step

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] EPA Takes First Step
From: "John Soderling" <bighealey@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:15:49 -0700
Len,

I agree with Len's assessment that this insidious EPA announcement spells
trouble down the line for the vintage/classic car owners.

However, a far more damaging affect of this announcement will be felt by
most Americans, especially automobile owners & manufactures, all energy
users of most any type, and the U.S. taxpayers ( which is only half of all
Americans).  Many prominent climatologists disagree with the whole global
warming scenario (both that the earth's climate is in fact continuing to
warm and the assertion that human activity is significantly responsible for
any climate change) as put forth by mostly U.S. and foreign government
funded studies.  Hopefully you've noticed that they've dropped Al gore's
"global warming" handle and now call it "climate change" so they can
confiscate the earnings of our productivity no matter which way the
thermometer goes.

Hold onto your wallets and liberty friends.  Get use to seeing our
sovereignty being handed to fascist and petty dictator run world government
groups, like the United Nations; hopefully though for only the next four
years.

Vroooom vroooom and Give me Liberty, not Debt!
John & Erika the Red