Re: [Healeys] Gas / fuel tank sealant

To: Al Fuller <al@bighealey.org>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Gas / fuel tank sealant
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 20:34:06 -0700
Take a look at the following article on my site:
http://www.theymightberacing.com/ShopTech/FuelTankRestoration.aspx

It's using the POR-15 kit as already recommended. The tank is a
Studebaker tank, but the steps are the same regardles of type.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion