Re: [Healeys] No Power

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] No Power
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 21:58:06 +0200
I tend to agree with Alan, I never had any problems with SU fuel pumps,
but then I always use a filter in the fuel line before the pump and I do
clean the points regularly using a bit of stiff and roughish paper.
Changing the points is an easy job (I carry a spare set, but I never had
to do it yet) and you can replace the points with a solid state
switching unit,. I think Burlen do them..
Kees Oudesluijs,
NL