Re: [Healeys] Heat Barrier Cloth vs Dynamat

To: Douglas Lyon <lyon612@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heat Barrier Cloth vs Dynamat
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:59:41 +0800
Douglas -

This is my thinking.  I think possibly some simple two sides sticky weather
stripping might be good enough to keep the insulation/heat barrier from
moving about, sticking dynamat to the whole floor just doesn't seem right.
Dynamat is easy to use for the standard shop guy, but a b**ch for the next
person on the next go around...

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1