[Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Plastic Replacement Fuel Pump - BN1 / BN2 ?
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:24:51 +0800
All -

I'd like to get one of those semi-generic plastic SU pump copies for my BN1
to carry as a spare in the boot.  Since all my fuel pump connections are
original I don't want to deal with a FACET pump or something like that.

Does anyone know where to get one of these plastic pumps which will fit in
the original pump housing for my BN1?  I recall at one time they were quite
common as that fuel pump was used on lots of LBCs int he 50s.

Thanks,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1